Thursday, July 18, 2019

I am Dying..

Now it's very important for me to write today. I am not sad, I am not tired, I am not hopeless, I am not even negative. I am just dying. Dying to talk to me, dying to open myself, dying to cry, dying to explain myself .What you can do for me? Can offer me some pain killer or a little bit of poison? Your answer might be no or it can be yes also. So what if your answer is yes ? Again here a question and the question is "what" ? Finding difficult to understand or you don't want to understand? So what if you don't want to understand? Again a question "what" ? I am not begging your sympathy so don't need be rude with me . I want to teach you something. I am you. Try to see me. Let's see what will you found. There are two cases either you will loss yourself or you will find me. Read it once again, either you will lose yourself OR you will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

एक कदम

पिछले कुछ महीनों में एक बात तो समझ में आ गयी कि इस दुनिया में कुछ भी स्थायी नहीं है। और स्थायित्व की कल्पना करना, यथार्थ से दूर भागने जैसा ह...