Friday, March 8, 2019

Towards Infinity

Negative thoughts come in everyone's mind. Who is not depressed or who is not disappointed. The attitude of seeing life is different for everyone. I believe life is a journey, may be your prospective might be different. I am looking for a solution to countless questions and the most ridiculous thing is that I have not been able to reach those questions whose answer I am in search of. This is the most difficult task in human life when he does not know where to go, but to continue walking. Somewhere this is life. I am also going through a similar situation today. I'm looking for something but what? I am also in search of this 'what'? It is not that I am sad or I am depressed. I am not even disappointed. I am not even a victim of negativity. I am just looking for ............ looking for myself. I want to go to infinitely in dim yellow light. I do not have to wait. Just have to go. To go.... Till infinity..... (Contd...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

एक कदम

पिछले कुछ महीनों में एक बात तो समझ में आ गयी कि इस दुनिया में कुछ भी स्थायी नहीं है। और स्थायित्व की कल्पना करना, यथार्थ से दूर भागने जैसा ह...